Monday, September 30, 2013

WOAH.

First blog post here. This is happening. this. is. happening.

Well I guess I should welcome all those who clicked on the little link. Muchas gracias forever and always! Welcome!

So it finally hit me the other day. I'm a junior in college....A JUNIOR IN COLLEGE. like. How did that happen?! I was literally playing with Barbies and going to ballet lessons like yesterday. But I'm actually twenty years old and halfway through my college career and, by the way, I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.....I should prooooooobably get my shiz together.......I mean I know I want to work in the fashion industry, but that's a story for another day. Since I'll be entering the grown-up world fairly soon, I might as well start keeping track of what goes on with my life. or something. instagram doesn't count. neither does twitter or facebook. Anyway. Friends and family, behold: the beginnings of fall '13.
-Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment