Monday, October 14, 2013

ANDYBEAR.

This is an entire week late...I was busy, okay?
I just wanted to tell you guys about my fantastic friend Andrew Bowers since it was his birthday last Monday!


Where do I even begin with this man...well. We met like my second week of college two years ago, and we've been best friends ever since! He's the epitome of sweet, funny, and awesome all in one bunch. Here's why:
  • He's the most ticklish person in the universe and when you do tickle him, he yells, "STOP IT!" in a pretty high-pitch voice. And then everyone laughs.
  • He knits cool beanies.
  • He plays the guitar and has superb taste in music.
  • He runs half-marathons without any training whatsoever.
  • He loves Taco Bell.
  • He's from Spokane, Washington, a place I've come to love even though I've only been there once.
  • He has SOME STINKIN' CUTE NEPHEWS AND A DARLING NIECE. seriously.
  • He's small in stature, but has the biggest, warmest heart in the world.
  • He long boards.
  • He speaks Spanish.
  • He owns a bow tie and suspenders.
  • He loves back-scratches more than any puppy I've ever come across.
  • He enjoys awesome shows such as: New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, and The Office to name a few.
He's basically the bomb.com
Andy, I'm so lucky to call you my friend. I hope you had a kick-butt birthday last week, and a kick-butt week afterwords. You're my favorite! Love you! (:




What's a good birthday post without a little throwback?

^^after getting his back scratched.



No comments:

Post a Comment