Saturday, October 12, 2013

Boise

So if you couldn't tell, my amigos and I had a kick-butt time in Boise. It was my first time there, and I can't wait to go back!

My friend Nate has the sweetest and funniest family alive (besides mine. duh). But now I know where he gets it from! Seriously, we were welcomed into his home with open arms and infinite amounts of love. Oh and babies. lots of babies welcomed us too. So thank you so very much, Moore family!!

DAY 1:
  • Arrive to Nate's house after a five-hour-drive. not the best road trip I've been on.
  • Get a house tour; Nate, your house is the bomb.com.
  • Make fun of Nate's high school pictures. ha. haha. hahahahahaahaha.
  • Eat some CRAZYYYY delicious pizza.
  • Play with little four and six-year-old boys.
  • Meet more family and drink/eat(?) root bear floats.
  • Watch youtube videos.
  • Stayed up and talked till like 2 in the morning.
DAY 2:
  • Watch general conference.
  • Eat infinity whole wheat pancakes.
  • Play with babies.
  • Jump on the trampoline.
  • Catch a chicken.
  • Successful thrift shopping.
  • Watch more general conference.
  • Eat homemade apple sauce (literally the best thing in the world)
  • Help make dinner.
  • Eat dinner.
  • Shopping with the l-l-ladies in the family during the priesthood sesh; also successful, (general conference, what is that? Priesthood sesh, WHAT IS THAT? Click the "Believe" link above and find out).
  • Haunted...thing. I never know what to call these things. Haunted house, haunted maze, creepy music and costumes and makeup. mmmm, Halloween.
DAY 3:
  • Pack, get ready way too early in the morning.
  • Watch general conference.
  • Conquer the trampoline one last time.
  • Play with more babies.
  • Skype my family on CHRIS' 18TH BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOUUUUU.
  • Eat grilled cheese with home made tomato soup. (pretty sure I gained a couple pounds at this point).
  • Have a thrift shop fashion show.
  • Take pretend-bridals with Alicia's pretend-wedding dress.
  • Watch/nap during general conference. Judge away, we all do it.
  • Shoot a bow and arrow. I'm basically Katniss Everdeen.
  • Play with a hand-made catapult. hand.made.
  • Play with even more babies.
  • Eat dinner.
  • Make cinnamon rolls.
  • Eat cinnamon rolls.
  • Say our goodbyes.

I love you, Boise. You hold a special place in my heart. Till next time.

Also, I hope you enjoyed the pictures...because here's more.


 Nate, what on EARTH is your hand doing to Liz's face?
The painting in Nate's room was very...beachy.


















I was OBSESSED with this Calvin Klein coat at Ross...too bad I couldn't drop $70. ):

2 comments: