Saturday, October 19, 2013

Haunted Straw Maze



   So last night my cute little family and I went to get the crap scared out of us at Rexburg's annual Haunted Straw Maze. This was my third time going to the maze since I've been out here in school, but my first time going to it haunted. See, by day, it's jut your average ol'                       maze. But by night...the creepers come out and shiz gets real.

So real in fact, I cried....yes, I literally shed tears because a crazy man-creature came at me with a freaking CHAINSAW. I died. It was so intense, you guys. For real. Like for real, for real. I also may or may not have said a few words that I would never say if I wasn't in such a situation...sorry, mom. (hey. it happens. I have a pretty dang clean mouth besides that).

I loved it though. I love getting super duper scared and screaming and freaking out and running for my life and holding on to a cute, strong boy for deal life. Too bad he was just as scared as I was. (;

I love Halloween. 






 <<Fifth wheel for lifeeeee, bruh. >>







No comments:

Post a Comment