Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Struggle.

+ working out every morning.
+ eat what I want...or strive to be fit and beautifoe....ugh, literally a daily thing with me.
+ procrastinating homework every.day.
+ going to bed at a decent hour.
+ shopping for a phone/phone plan. (I seriously need to make a decision like. today).
+ having curly hair...so hard to manage. I see all my cute little straight-haired roommates and they get to wash and curl their hair everyday lookin' cute and I'm just sitting here putting my poof up in a bun because I just don't wanna put in time to tame the mane.
+ not having a car. I don't want to make the payments for one yet so I haven't started saving for one yet...........but dang, it'd be nice to have one sometimes.
+ being so far away from the beach. Oh, how my heart misses you.
+ being patient with some people.
+ writing in my journal every single day...it was WAY easier during the summer time!
+ deciding whether or not to serve a mission...(story for another time, kiddos).
+ being a poor college kid.
+ being humble.
+ finding a fashion internship in the oh-so-lovely New York City....wish me luck.


Guysssssss I have it sooooo harddddddddddddd.

KIDDING. I know I don't. I'm just being a big brat and looking at the negative things in my life right now, when in actuality, I am so incredibly blessed. I'm healthy, I have a loving family, and lots of close, sweet friends, I'm receiving a higher education in the greatest country in the world, and God gives me a reason to smile and laugh every single day. The list could go on forever, but I'll just stop now and show you some pictures of my week thus far. Sorry for the rant, it had to happen. But it won't happen often, I promise. Thanks for stoppin' by, have a wonderful day, cutiebears!



 Autumn, I love you. You're beautiful. I hope you stay in Rexburg for a SUPAH long time.
 Devotionals on Tuesdays with these wonderful human beings.


WE LOVE HOMEWORK TIME AWWWWWYEAHHHHHH.
 photo KimSignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment