Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Time

I love pumpkin-flavored everything. I mean. Who doesn't, am I right?

Last Friday (late post...yeah I know. come at me, bro) my lady-friends and I had a ladies' night! We went and got pumpkins at Albertson's because Rexburg doesn't have a legit pumpkin patch...lame. Except not really that lame because we had a blast. We carved and painted our little orange babies and to be honest...I didn't finish mine...so that's why you won't see a picture of the finished product just yet...

But the reason I didn't finish it was because after that we went LATIN DANCING. Ahh, favorite part of the night, for sure. Me encanta bailar. I miss watching my parents dance around in the kitchen. Sadly though, my cute uncoordinated white friends don't like it as much as I do...which is fine, I suppose. This just means I need to find new Latin-dancing friends. Any takers? Any? I will literally take anyone.....please. I have to remind myself I'm brown every once in a while.

  (just for the record, I freaking LOVE all of my friends, no matter what color they are, or how badly they dance).

Anyway.

After that we went to the cheap theater to see a movie called The Haunted Swing, produced here in Rexburg by a student here. 'twas pretty bad....it made me laugh a ton....but it did made me jump a few times...and, I recognized like half the cast soooo that's pretty cool, go Rexburg!












So that was my Friday. ha. It's definitely Wednesday right now. I'll get better....eventually. Thanks for stopping by, pumpkin! Have a lovely Halloweeeeeeeeeen!
 photo KimSignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment