Sunday, November 10, 2013

cray



So, I had the craziest week last week, children. Like FORRILLLLL. So much stress.
But it's a new week and I will start if off correctly....
With an all-nighter.
Yup, it's that time of the semester. Staying up all night doing homework, yahoo! And, I have to wait up at 6 to sign up for classes, too. I have it all planned out and it should be pretty fun! 15 credits, 5 classes, one online class, and no classes on Friday. BOOM.

We had snow on Tuesday, which was pretty fun. We took advantage of the first official snowfall of the semester by having a snowball fight and making snow angels. 'Twas a good time. All the days after that though, were GLORIOUS. Seriously, perfect sweater weather. 

Also, my wonderful friend Danielle came to visit from Vegas this weekend, and it was awesome having her here. I MISS YOU ALREADY, DANIELLE.

But yeah. This past week took a toll on me physically and emotionally. There's so much to decide and so much to think and pray about. I'm so grateful for the friends and family I have, and for the opportunity to pray to my Heavenly Father.

Also, don't forget to pray for the people in the Philippines. So many lives were lost and so many people are missing, and they need our prayers more than ever. 

But yeah, here's more stuff I'm grateful for:

CINCO: Snow



SEIS: Food (West coast is changing me...)



SIETE: Movies


OCHO: Friends


NUEVE: Books (Literally my favorite of all time)



DIEZ: The Beach (WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I MISS YOU, BEACH)


Thanks for stopping by, little ones! Remember to give thanks, always!
 photo KimSignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment