Monday, December 9, 2013

Life Lately

Okay so clearly it's been a while, and I sincerely apologize to all those who actually read/creep on these posts. My laptop fried a few weeks ago and it's just been really annoying getting a hold of a computer to blog from. The part that I need for it still hasn't come in the mail...but patience is a virtue. And so, I am currently typing this from a computer at school. yahoo. Anyway, here's a bit of my life lately. Hopefully some time soon I'll write up some posts of some fun things that have happened! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a bruise-free Black Friday, and I hope finals aren't killing my fellow peers! muah!


1. my friend Bre and I working on a business project
2. my brothers playing while little Eli was at the hospital (he's doing great now!!)
3. mini golf/pool/ice cream with friends (more pics soon)
4. first time I worked on a Sunday. no bueno
5. my brown friends and I went to Cocoa bean after a photo shoot
6. meet my new friend, Taylor (more pics soon)
7. girls' night in Idaho Falls
8. ice caves (more pics soon)
9. paint fight. we go ham
10. happy Thanksgiving from Apt. 13 (more pics soon)
11. welcome to Rexburg
12. we made cheesecake balls
13. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, LITTLE AIDEN (more pics soon)
14. Bre and I after business class
15. BYUI Christmas concert (more pics soon)
16. last exam of 2013? ACED.


also, winter clothes may or may not be my favorite. I'm not a fan of mirror pictures buuut. I mean.


more posts soooooooooooooon I promise for real for real for real for reallllll.
love you, kaybye. (:
 photo KimSignature.png

2 comments: