Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ice Cuevas

A few amigos and I went to the ice caves the day before Thanksgiving! [supah late post. I know. fight me.] It was seriously so much fun. It was also my first time going. You have to do a lot of crawling and sliding and extra-cautious-walking so you don't fall and drop your thun thun thuns.

At the end of the cave [which took about 20 minutes to get through] there was a huge ice slide! All of these pictures were taken via iphone, so the quality isn't the greatest, which makes me sad because I really wish I could have done the caves some justice.

Oh well. Maybe one day I'll own a fancy shmancy camera. (; 

Also, I donated plasma [yup, I'm that college kid] right before we went and I only ate some bread...so I overheated and almost fainted towards the end on the way out of the caves. Buuuuuut I said a little prayer and hakuna matata, kiddos I was out safe and sound! Then we got some Taco Bell before I went into work teehee (: 




THIS WAS ON THE CEILING WHATTTT.

We also found some pretty legit graffiti. 





being hoodrats with my roommate and dear friend, Kate



What's a cave day without some LIBERTY?!


Idaho, you've done it yet again. I love you.
 photo KimSignature.png

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast, and the ice caves look really cool. I don't know if I could do that, well in my pregnant condition for one, but seems kinda spooky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like so much fun!! well, ya know, except for the whole cave part...crazy clautrophobia over here, so i'm clicking out now. just wanted to leave you a note!

    ReplyDelete