Friday, January 10, 2014

The Dean Wedding

I know it's a little after Christmas...but I'm still without a laptop...so that's my excuse. But this post is dedicated to my beloved friend, Melanie Dean....Smith. (:

December 28, 2013 was the best day of her life and I was stokeddddd to be a part of it! I can't wait for the pictures. Until then, please enjoy the iphone quality of these little ones.


 ^^If you guys want me to take pictures of your wedding, I totally understand. (;^^
 ^^Handsome grandpa and beautifullll sister! ^^






 ^^ Seriously, the best bridesmaids ever. And they weren't even my bridesmaids.^^

^^HAHA. loser. There's a reason why I'm not wearing white yet.^^

Mel, I love you so much. Your my best friend, my sister, my errthang. I had a blast at your sweet wedding. I love your family and friends and even got to know some of your in-laws, and they seem awesome too! I'm so happy for you. I'm happy you finally found your Prince Charming. Don't forget about me when you wonder off into your married wonderland, okay? (;

Things to know about the bride:
+ crazy, sweet, energetic personality
+SHE'S A BABE.
+cares about everyone too much for her own good
+loves her Savior
+classy, sassy style
+hilarious
+sings like a black girl
+dances like black girl
+she's basically black
+super athletic and could kick my butt any day
+loves working out
+loves the color red
+loves her ginormous family more than anything
+loves football
+loves all things food
+smiles at anything
+LOVES taking pictures and making memories
+friendliest, giggliest woman alive
+best friend to Kim Cuevas

LAHV YOU MELANIE DEAN SMITH. MUAH. (:
 photo KimSignature.png



No comments:

Post a Comment