Monday, February 17, 2014

Life as of Late

YO YO YIGGETTY YO.
Clearly I'm not super good at this whole blogging thing. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up! Because I'm not very good at instagramming either. Or tweeting. Or tumblring. Or even posting facebook statuses....so this is what you get. belated blog posts. enjoy.

2014 has been absolutely fantastic thus far. Can't complain! I've been super blessed to say the leeeeeeast. New job, new friends, new classes. new new new new. freshy fresh. It's been the bomb diggety and I can't waaaait to see what the rest of the year is going to bring.

Hopefully more blog posts.
and flowers. gosh I love flowers.
and movie-watching.
and spontaneous dance parties.
and a mission call?
we'll see.


Okay my life seriously rocks.
Thanks for stoppin' by little ones! buh bye!
 photo KimSignature.png

1 comment:

  1. A Mission Call!!!????? woop woop! , Cant wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete