Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shakes, Sponges, and Smiles

I still feel like everything is just nutso-kulutzo since I've been called to serve. I feel like I'm not prepared at ALL but at the same time I just wanna go like. tomorrow. I feel like I have a LONG way to go before I'm off to the motherland to bring people closer to Christ. Yet it's just around the corner. Everything is just crazy, but I love it so much. So that's what's been on MY mind lately. 

Besides that, life's been just peachy. Working a whole bunch, mostly at Sammy's. I really wanna quit my retail job HAHA. The time will come soon enough. School's finally being mean to me, and that's pretty annoying, but I guess that's included in the College Package I paid a bajillion dollars for. Dating isn't a thing anymore because I'm officially a "pre-mi" (pre-missionary) and no one wants anything to do with that, which is totally understandable. So there's that. Netflix has helped me catch up with The Office, which I LOVE OH SO MUCH. I'm almost up to the last season! I'm going to cry.

So yeah, life is good, hakuna matata, etc etc etc etc and here are some pichurrs via iphone. enjoy.

^^Meet my friend Matt. He's been one of my favorite people lately.
No seriously, my job's pretty great.
PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I DIE.
Pi Day was insane in the membrane because our pie shakes were half off. INSANE.
Sometimes, my roommate/best friend and I don't wanna get out of bed.
and then other times, we go out on dates and devour froyo.
....meet Christy.
....and Ethan.
For a Relief Society activity, we learned how to hand-knit scarves!
One day, we found the sun. and we enjoyed it very much.
Meet Jaren; we like Jamba and coloring.
Favorite quote of the week^^

Have a wonderful week, amigos!
 photo KimSignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment