Thursday, May 15, 2014

What I Realize Every Time I Go Home

+ It's much sunnier than Rexburg, Idaho
+ It's much more humid than Rexburg, Idaho
+ I always end up going to Dillard's with my mom, at least once
+ I play trains with Elijah
+ Eli is growing abnormally fast and he's way tall for his age
+ There's always something to reorganize in the house
+ Chris and I quote tv shows and movies like no other
+ Chris and I laugh at everything because we stopped growing at 12
+ I get re-acquainted with my super comfy, super huge bed, and I never wanna leave it
+ I eat my mami's cooking
+ I realize my diet in Rexburg consists of Taco Bell, cereal, and Coke
+ I actually did not make it to the beach while I was home (tearssssssssss)
+ But I did go to Disney World, and it was magical
+ I love driving
+ I don't love driving with my parents in the car
+ My hair gets special treatment by mommabear
+ I get tan....er
+ I get to jump in a pool, even when it's overcast
+ My dad makes me laugh more than anyone, and he doesn't even have to try
+ I wanna record and photograph everything my brothers do
+ I wanna play and hold every baby and child in my ward on Sundays
+ It feels amazing to open the pantry and fridge and find a BUNCH of food you didn't have to pay for
+ I know all the radio stations
+ It's weird. It's just weird being home after being on your own; frustrating at times
+ But in the end, I'm happy. so so so happy




^^lunch at Sam's? don't mind if I do! ^^

^^Easter Sunday^^







^^you guys, I tried the braided crown thing! I think I'll keep it.^^

^^sorry for the crap quality, but his bath time grin! i had to.^^

^^also, he watches tv from everywhere except the seat on the couch^^







^^on our way to the temple (for folks who don't know, it's in Orlando)^^




^^families can be together forever, kids!^^


^^we went to this new-ish place called Happy Cow, soooo yummy!^^






I'm crazy blessed to have the family I have. I love you, guys! Te amo!
 photo KimSignature.png

2 comments:

  1. i love the braided crown you tried. it turned out great!! looks like you've been having an amazing time back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Julia! I did indeed. (:

    ReplyDelete