Sunday, June 15, 2014

let's talk nature.

I'm a city girl, born and raised.

I wouldn't change it if I could.

But that doesn't mean I can't get my hands dirty every once in a while and get in tune with my inner granola.
A few friends and I took a trip down to a breath-taking place called Packsaddle Lake up here in pretty little Idaho. I was seriously stunned at how gorgeous it was!! The trees were so green, the sky was so blue (for some parts, anyway...it snowed a little bit while we were there), the water was so green. And not in a nasty-polluted-litter-bug kind of way. In a naturally beautiful kind of way. If the water wasn't so dang cold, I would have jumped in and swam a bit. So that's why I'm in a hoodie in a lot of these pictures haha. But anyway.

I'm so incredibly grateful for this beautiful earth. These iphone quality pictures don't do it any justice. But our weekend of adventure and exploring was amazing, and I'd do it all over again in a heart beat.


p.s. all of the landscape pictures are unedited. I'm no photographer, but I didn't think they needed it!


^^on the drive there!^^




^^when the cold was bearable^^



^^hammocks are one of God's greatest gifts^^


^^one of the campers that was there brought their dog, Blue. And yes, that's snow^^










thanks for stopping by! have a lovely day!
 photo KimSignature.png

2 comments:

  1. These are iphone pictures?!! These pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are!! I was really surprised too. Thanks girl! (:

    ReplyDelete