Friday, July 11, 2014

19 Days and Counting

HAHA. See what I did there?

Alright friends I have nineteen days left in good ol' murica. Man, I'm gonna miss this place.
....or am I.....

I'm going to be a full time missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints pretty dang soon. And I'm going to be that missionary in the beautiful country, The Dominican Republic! Off to the Motherland I go. I've been trying to prepare as best I can and it's not as hard as I thought! Letting go of the "world", I mean. So basically, a mission is gonna be cake.

Anyway. Here are some things that enter my mind 215893548 times a day:


+The Lord knows I can do it...so I can do it....I can do it.
+The Lord is only asking 18 months out of my ENTIRE life.
+Do they have Taco Bell in the Dominican Republic?
+I should probably google that.
+Will my mom be okay? Two missionaries out at the same time. oof. 
+Is this the part in my life where I find out who my real friends are?.....I know not all of you are gonna write me...
+Will I brush up on my Spanish fast enough to be a successful missionary?
+...Yes, Kim. Yes you will. A bunch of your companions  and Elders are going to be LEARNING Spanish...
+Man, I REALLY wish I practiced the piano more...ugh. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret that soon.
+Goal in life right now: BE THE BEST MISSIONARY I CAN BE. #swag
+I hope they like me down there...
+I AM SO EXCITED AHHHHHH ((:


^^last picture I took with this stud^^
 photo KimSignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment