Friday, July 25, 2014

In Five Days....

+I will begin my adventure as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
+I will say goodbye to my family, friends, school, social media...basically the world...for 18 months.
+I will start to wear nothing but skirts, flats, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent. #sessy
+I will read nothing but straight up sciptures.
+I will speak nothing but good ol' Espanol.
+I will start making new friends. hopefully quickly.
+I'm going to learn a whole new meaning for the word tired.
+I will eat a whole lot of platanos.
+I will learn how to journal every day, and hopefully stick to it.
+I will learn to serve everyone around me.
+I am going to fall in love with basically everyone in the Dominican Republic.
+I will be the best missionary Santo Domingo has ever seen. (; #swag 



 photo KimSignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment